Louie the Lilac
While most people held the "flower children" in little regard, Louie recognized that they would eventually grow up to be the leaders of tomorrow. So he figured that if he could get in favour with them, he would one day be very powerful and influential. To do this, he cornered the flower market in Gotham City so that he could help them with their flower-in.
He later tried to corner Gotham's fragrance market by forcing Bruce Wayne to cut the scent pouches out of kidnapped zoo animals, but this attempt was equally poorly thought out.
Weapons and Equipment
- Flower mobile- a purple convertible filled with lilacs.
- Hot House- where his man-eating lilacs are kept, they require a warm climate.
- Pocket Lilac- kept on his jacket, sprays a stupefying aromatic spray that paralyzes the victim.
- Two-way Hat Lilac- a radio in disguise.
- Alba bulgaria- poisonous plants whose fragrance knocks out anyone nearby.
- Boutinier Bullhorn- by speaking into it, Louie's voice is projected great distances.
Just as Batman and Robin do not go at crime-fighting alone, Gotham City's most notorious villains need fellow partners in crime to assist them with their malicious schemes.
Acacia, Arbutus, Petunia, Azalia- simple henchmen.
Lila- owner of the lilac shop where Louie operated.
Lotus- a specialist in fragrances, natural and bottled. She told Louie what animals' scent pouches were required to make perfume.
Saffron, Sassafras- henchmen.
To some people villainy is a job; but, unlike the rest of the law-abiding citizens of Gotham City, villains do not work in an office, factory, or from their own homes. They must establish a 'hideout' from which they can organize and orchestrate their evil deeds.
- a defunct fragrance factory
- Lila's Lilac Shop
From time to time, those nasty villains would resort to insults. What follows are the names used by Louie the Lilac.
Return to Villain Index