Obsessed with stamps and alphabet soup, Colonel Gumm is an eccentric and dishonest man. He seems to be interested only in money, using his position as foreman at the Pink Chips Stamp Factory to manufacture counterfeit stamps.
From time to time, a villain will slip into a guise in order to further their criminal deeds. These aliases could be just a name or they could include costumes and make-up. In every case, however, Batman and Robin would eventually see the real evil behind the mask. What follows is a list of aliases used by Colonel Gumm.
- Boris Sevaroff - Gumm disguised himself as a local stamp dealer in order to offload his counterfeit stamps to unsuspecting millionaires, such as Bruce Wayne.
- Senor Barbosa - Argentinian stamp dealer.
Weapons and Equipment
- Enlarged Perforating and Coiling Machine- it is unknown what this machine could normally be used for, but in a pinch it can make life-size stamp replicas of unwanted crimefighters.
- Undetachable Glue Pad- used to hold items or people in place.
- Colonel Gumm's Super Instant Glue Gone- dissolves any glue in less than a second.
Reprint, Cancelled, Block- simple henchmen.
To some people villainy is a job; but, unlike the rest of the law-abiding citizens of Gotham City, villains do not work in an office, factory, or from their own homes. They must establish a 'hideout' from which they can organize and orchestrate their evil deeds.